This agreement contains a set of terms and rules between the user of HerpesSupportGroup.org and HerpesSupportGroup.org. Access to and use of any features on this site is governed by these set of rules and should you disagree with any of these rules, kindly abstain from using this site. Herpes Support Group reserves the rights to make amendments to these set of rules at its own terms from time to time as it deems essential.
By agreeing to the member registration form, you agree to the following:
- No individual below the age of 13 may use this website or submit any kind of personal information. You may only use the services provided by HerpesSupportGroups.org by forming a binding contract with the website.
- The information furnished is accurate and does not misguide others. Also, you will update from time to time so that it continues to remain complete and true.
As a member of Herpes Support Group, you’re solely responsible for all conduct, information and postings on the website. You declare that you’d stick to the following set of guidelines while using the website:
- HerpesSupportGroup.org does not verify the identity of its users or any other credentials furnished by the individual.
- The website doesn’t take responsibility of any transmissions between multiple users.
- HerpesSupportGroup.org does not verify the authenticity or credibility of information shared by other users.
- Members agree that any information shared by them through posts shall not be private or confidential. The website holds the right to share advices that it considers helpful with other platforms on a world – wide basis.
- Members shall not make any attempt to gain unauthorized access into others’ devices.
- Members shall not transmit spam or junk mail or any unsolicited piece of information that may hamper with the overall user experience on the website.
- Members shall not impersonate any person or entity and make any kind of personal statement that defames it.
- HerpesSupportGroup.org may remove any comment or block the user for violating this agreement.
Every user agrees not to post any material that:
- Is defamatory, abusive or offensive to any particular person, organization, local or international law.
- Infringes on any copyright of third – party company / individual.
- Invades the privacy of another individual.
- Is regarded as chain letters or pyramid scheme.
- Intends to advertise or promote any other company / website / product.
- Doesn’t pertain to the designated topic or theme of the website.
As a member of the website, if you observe any activity that is against the terms and conditions enclosed in this document, you may report so by contacting us.